Friday, February 20, 2009

"Venom Deserves Venom"

I really hate to go here again mostly because I am being redundant. I have already written about this person in an earlier post. Now I want to insult her, and her lack of civility, and also the people that voted her into office, especially after her continual displays of madness. Look closely and you will see the face of a pretty insane person, no strike the pretty (please I am not sexist), lets just go with an insane person whose sole purpose is to engage in outright lies, not just about what she claims to be in the stimulus package, but how she takes a hateful disposition about anything and any person that does not fit into her own world of warped ideologies. I feel compelled to use some other adjectives to describe her, so I will. She is dangerous, a menace to society, hateful, uninformed, and very insensitively ignorant. The disgusting diatribes produced by whatever is left between her ears are just not worth repeating.

I am sure that many people from the left and the right have watched TV cable news, or read about her in newspapers, or on other blogs in the last few days, and they are already aware of her divisiveness. I think this is worth writing about again because she does have supporters, this is a frightening fact, and it is very unsettling. Her supporters are people with the same ideologies that she espouses, they too are cut from the same cloth, and they don't see anything wrong with her or themselves for supporting such a crackpot. She is without doubt another example of what makes me keep on keeping about people like her, and the likes of people that support her. The right wing has been very clear about never working in unison with the left, even if it means not helping Americans that have taken the hardest hits from the past thieving and failed Republican administration. They (the right) will forever remain and harbor spitefulness towards the left. Let me end this post with an apology for publicly exposing this dastardly person to all you kind people that read my blog, and also for lowering myself to her level, but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do. (hint Obama)

Angela February 20, 2009 at 9:47 AM

She's just an idiot...what else can be said about her?

jason February 20, 2009 at 10:08 AM

You think you're being redundant? LOL http://dumpbachmann.blogspot.com/ is being redundant. It's sad to think that in 2009 we still have morons like Michele Bachmann and I know so many good people from Minnesota. She's a sensationalist and she's more about herself than her constituents. She's probably vying for 2012, which would be perfect, bacuse it would be a landslide.

Joseph M. Fasciana February 20, 2009 at 7:57 PM

Hi Jason,

I'm sure there are many a good folk in Minnesota, but there must be something wrong with the water that people are drinking in the 6th district. I hope that you are correct.

Walt February 21, 2009 at 4:19 AM

What can I say? I've worked for years with alcoholics, I could be wrong, but she looks like she is in the last stages of alcoholism.

Silent_Majority February 21, 2009 at 8:02 AM

I would have to beg to differ. The "right wing" has made it clear that they will work in a bipartisan fashion with the kooks on the left. We just disagree on what the term bipartisan means. To the left it means shut up and agree with me. To the right it means fashioning a compromise that encompasses ideas and input from both sides. Geeze this coming from the party that can't muster any defense other than "we won" now do it.

kencarman1 February 21, 2009 at 8:25 AM

First time visiting here and I must admit: I was just a tad bothered. I had to scroll down to the comments to fin out who you were talking about. OK, the few comments I've heard her make are Coulter-like. But how about just a little expose for us newbies without clicking on something? Just a suggestion.

Joseph M. Fasciana February 22, 2009 at 12:52 AM

To Silent Majority,

Just explain why the right was so noninclusive for the past 8 years with the left. Was it because we didn't all pack bibles and six shooters, or own hooded sheets. Just tell me why we need to kiss any right wing ass after this total destruction of the constitution and the war crimes and Katrina and Ike and 9/11 and the financial crisis brough on by the right and the deregulation, and so on and so forth tell me 3 good policies made by the right in the past 8 years that helped the middle class or the poor. I hope you will continue to stop in and share your point of view this is what its all about thanks again for your comment.

Regard,

To kencarman1,

I'm not to sure on exactly what you meant, but I would gladly oblige if you could be more specific as I want this blog to be user friendly. You could tell me here, or email me direct. My email is on my about me page, and thanks for stopping by.

To the Keeper,

What can I say ?

Silent_Majority February 22, 2009 at 7:33 AM

I don't want to sound cliched and I know your going to clobber me here but I truly believe the one thing that Bush did over the last 8 years that was worthwhile was keep us safe. I think his social and spending policies were a disaster but he kept us safe. To be honest if Obama can keep us safe, without socializing this country, I will look back and call his administration a sucess. The only purpose of the government is to protect out rights. It is the only benchmark that counts. When Obama is gone If all might rights are intact I will say he was a good president even though I disagree with his ideology.

Joseph M. Fasciana February 22, 2009 at 8:39 AM

To Silent,

No I don't want to clobber anyone except the politicians that are grinding us all down. Mostly I agree with you. Except that I lean left and you lean right. Those wedge issues like choice and church and state are all meant to keep us apart, this way Big Brother ends up controlling us.