Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ann Coulter

It is useless to toss negative cliches at this woman and think that it would matter. Look at the comments from people on many a blog defending her, they are all of the same DNA, as the likes of Bush, Cheney, and neo-cons in general. Any thoughtful person would just ignore her. She is what she is and she only preaches to a shrinking choir. This country and its citizens have been abused to the point of desperation, economically and morally, with the outgoing administration seeing the Constitution as paper to line the bottom of a bird cage our nation had no chance. We need to keep focused on the positives and ignore the ignorance of any person that is going to continue to earn a living by being divisive. There has been enough American blood and treasure and goodwill wasted because of conflicting ideology.
I only wro
te this quick post because of the uproar and accusations made by Coulter after she had been canceled by NBC on the Today show. I guess she was going on to promote a new book of hers, and at the last minute NBC had a chance to interview Bush's lap dog Tony Blair. So began the attacks on the left wing media (NBC) even though she was re booked. I think that the recent extraordinary outreach made by the Obama administration should not only be commended but recognized for the good will it has already started here at home. He has made scores of courtesy calls with reputable people from the far left and the far right, he has called and visited the Supreme Court and chief justice John Roberts, and leaders representing a variety of religions. I hope his actions will in the long run help diminish the haters from both sides of the aisles.

Shimmy January 15, 2009 at 2:47 PM

Ann Coulter thinks about dead people when she's making love.

NuallanD January 15, 2009 at 5:28 PM

I can not stand this woman at all. You basically said all that I was thinking. You should look out my blog. We kinda discuss the same thing. Your blog is the first one of seen that's like mine.

Thunter January 15, 2009 at 6:39 PM

I just wish her jaw was wired shut, permanently!

The Law January 19, 2009 at 2:43 AM

Ann Coulter is so incredibly irrelevant that is is painful to watch. All those who think like are are doing the same thing that any person or animal would do when facing their certain doom... fight like mad to the bitter end. She will be proved wrong in good time, and her words will carry no weight. Sooner the better.

Angela January 21, 2009 at 1:55 AM

As long as there are "Ann Coulters" in this nation of ours, I know that free speech hasn't been completely eradicated. Stupidity sells and Miss Ann has cornered the market on stupid.
I find her wildly entertaining because she consistently baffles my mind with her ridiculous tirades, outrageous comments and ability make people love or hate her. I'm not fond of her, nor am I a fan...but I love the fact that in this country we are free to speak our minds or lack thereof!

riverScrap January 22, 2009 at 12:20 PM

We don't have people like Ann Coulter in Britain. And thank f**k for that!

Walt January 22, 2009 at 1:36 PM

As an Arab/African; Obama will make an interesting president. He could be very well be the last captain of this sinking ship.
In the meantime I have a revolution to get started. The corrupt international banking cartel, and all their political puppets must be abolished, or millions will die for sure. Also many rare, and exotic creatures will become extinct in the cook pots of the starving nations. All this will come to be, when the bogus money system tanks, and the world is plunged into abject poverty. Things are about to get bad, very bad, with much civil unrest here in America. Even as I write, forces on both sides are mobilizing for what could be a disastrous repeat of the Civil War.

Joseph M. Fasciana January 23, 2009 at 2:24 PM

Dear Keeper,

Sign me up.

Anonymous,  March 7, 2009 at 1:37 PM

Ann Coulter is a pathetic excuse for a woman and an American. She will have her judgement day and her holier than thou attitude will get adjusted

RadsRinCharge August 3, 2009 at 2:29 AM

Oh the double standards of liberals...you bash Ann for free speech, yet cannot say one good thing about her or George Bush. Get over it and your "neocon" crap. Look what your current "leader" is doing to this country and our constitution. More terrorists and our enemies support him than Americans...it doesn't take much to figure out why.