Sunday, October 26, 2008

Step "RIGHT" Up and Get Your Ticket, No Waiting No Lines, Step"RIGHT" Up

Good morning all, I have to say I really enjoyed the outcome of the the neo-fascist congresswomen from Minnesota Michele Bachmann's (R) poll numbers, before she opened her mouth (see last post) she had a +13 point lead in the Minnesota 6th district race to a little known contender Mr. Tinklenberg (D), but as a direct result of her jaw flapping lies, she managed to fill the sails of Tinklenbergs ship with a sudden $900,000 in contributions, not only that she has fallen -3% behind him in her bid for re-election. You can see this at the latest polling realclearpolitics.com This all goes to a much bigger point which I've decided to share with all of you. If you are reading this post you can scroll down and see the title and or contents of my last post. I received some responses online and since I post my true identity and email I also receive a few comments via email. I just want to share a couple of the comments that are negative. I really don't mind the negative comments because if they are thoughtful or insightful or just plain civil, I will learn something from them after all, I am in most cases just sharing my humble opinion with you, unless I am stating data that needs to be backed up by facts, then I will always do my homework before putting my foot into my mouth so that I can at least report accurate information. So here are the comments I am speaking of, and they will tie into the later points of this blog post:
Anonymous said...

your just another idiot liberal,all dems do is take,take your money and rights.palin is a governor,obama couldn't run a fruit stand,rather have her run the country than a white hating muslim

October 25, 2008 3:43 PM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anonymous Jason said...Dear Joseph,

This right wing nut would like to ask a few questions. When it comes to really screwing it up (the economy) you should ask your party that question. It was your party lead by Frank, Dodd, and many othes that blocked reform efforts by Bush and the Republicans and Fannie Mae and Mac. It was not tax cuts that leads us down this road. It is maddening to me that Progressives are so quick to want to control other people money and eventually speack(Fairness Doctrine). Us Neo-Fascists guess just don't get it. And btw pinhead I hope the election is stolen by ACORN registering 10,000's of false registerations. Go luck the next 4 years I belive that some of you will writing on conservative blogs after your "chosen one" has literally screwed this country over.
October 25, 2008 9:26 AM

Now I could be totally of base, but I hate to judge people when they are emoting their feelings when they may not be in a rational state of mind. So what I want to do is to list some of the hard core republican and conservatives that where brought up to be right wingers, and the fact that they are now going to support Obama, they have no motive other than to make this decision based on their intellect and the fact that they have the feeling that this candidate of their choice has a firm grasp of the challenges that lie ahead and that he is their best bet to salvage a nation that has been economically destroyed, militarily on its last leg, hasn't taken care of it's veterans, has let it's fellow Americans down, (Katrina) not to mention the complete ineptness of the two wars and the thousands of lives they have taken and the trillions of dollars they have wasted all in the name of oil and defense contracts. So I am only going to mention a few because there are many more prominent Republicans voting for Obama than I am going to list this morning. Keep in mind that these Republicans are all on the record, I didn't just make them up for the uniformed visitors. Former Secretary of State Colin Powell and conservative talk-show host Michael Smerconish are hardly alone among Republicans supporting Barack Obama. A surprising number of recognizable Republicans are reportedly supporting Obama the Democratic nominee: Julie Nixon Eisenhower, Rep. Wayne Gilchrest of Maryland, former Rep. Jim Leach of Iowa, former Sen. Lincoln Chafee of Rhode Island, Bush fund-raiser Rita Hauser, former National Review publisher Wick Allison, former National Review columnist Christopher Buckley (son of William F.), and former Reagan-Bush lawyer and pro-life legal scholar Doug Kmiec. (Even Jenna Bush, President Bush's daughter, told Larry King she's undecided.) Also today Fairbanks, Alaska's Republican Mayor Jim Whitaker endorsed Obama. Former Massachusetts Gov. William Weld, a Republican, and former Bush press secretary Scott McClellen. Tom Bernstein who went to Yale University with Bush and co-owned the Texas Rangers baseball team with him. Oregon's First District GOP Congressional Nominee Joel Haugen. Reagan policy adviser Bruce Bartlett. Delbert Spurlock, who was Assistant Secretary of the Army under Reagan. Tony Campell, a former GOP congressional candidate from Maryland, Douglas Kmiec, a Republican who served in the Justice Department under President Ronald Reagan. Dorothy Danforth Burlin, a lawyer who is the daughter of former U.S. Senator John Danforth. Susan Eisenhower, president of the Eisenhower Group. "It's been a very difficult thing for me because I've never endorsed a Democrat before...but sometimes in life you come to a juncture where it's very clear the national interest trumps party discipline - Jim Leach" A while back I wrote about Lou Thieblemont, mayor of Camp Hill, Pennsylvania and lifelong Republican switching parties so he could vote for Barack Obama in Pennsylvania. Lincoln Chaffe, Here is what the only Republican senator who opposed the war said when he endorsed Obama, "I believe Senator Obama is the best candidate to restore American credibility, to restore our confidence to be moral and to bring people together to solve the complex issues such as the economy, the environment and global stability," Douglas Kmiec served in Reagan's DoJ but he's supporting Obama. Today I endorse Barack Obama for president of the United States. I believe him to be a person of integrity, intelligence, and genuine good will. I take him at his word that he wants to move the nation beyond its religious and racial divides and that he wants to return the United States to that company of nations committed to human rights. Brink Lindsey of the Cato Institute, a libertarian free market think tank in Washington, said he was “seriously thinking of pulling the lever” for Obama in November. Although he is lukewarm about some of his policies - particularly on free trade and tax and spending - he believes that “the post-partisan, post cultural war rhetoric of Barack Obama is deeply appealing”. There is also the question of pay-back for eight years of Republican mismanagement. “There is a good chunk of people, like myself, who believe the Republicans ought to go down in flames,” he said. “They have made a complete hash of things and they deserve to pay.” Former Massachusetts Gov. William Weld, a Republican, and editor Christopher Hitchens have also endorsed Barack Obama. So with this information I hope to justify to the people that write those racist and hateful comments that they need to look at the big picture. Republicans with long respected records of loyalty to a party can change because they feel insulted by what they have been handed, I think all of these people are smarter than the commentators that addressed me think they are, and they are certainly smarter than me. Oh! and I almost forgot, CC Goldwater is on that list she is the daughter of the iconic Republican Barry Goldwater.

Thunter October 26, 2008 at 7:23 PM

Joseph,

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! I too am completely dismayed how people can vote against their best interests economically or otherwise, I suppose someone will figure this out someday. In the meantime we have to keep showing them the errors of their ways and hope for the best.

Concerning your recent post, it has been my experience that the Republican party has changed dramatically in the past few years. Even William F. Buckley said "You know I've spent my entire life time separating the Right from the kooks." Well the Republican party has completely and totally embraced the kooks, what I am some others like to call the lunatic fringe. These people that commented on your blog are part of that group and as such as part of the new Republican party. It is a cancer caused by Rove and his henchman that even Rove does not have the stomach for anymore according to a recent statement, "McCain has gone in some of his ads -- similarly gone one step too far," he told Fox News, "and sort of attributing to Obama things that are, you know, beyond the '100 percent truth' test." I wouldn't put much stock into anything he says though, since he was the mastermind behind "W's" two successful, (debatable) campaigns. The cancer is a systematic effort to spread fear, uncertainty and doubt throughout the electorate and then play themselves up as the party that will protect the people. The cancer has metastasized throughout the electorate and will take lots of effort to remove. Hopefully Barack will be able to ease most of these fears and maybe show them for who they really are, but that remains to be seen.

Anonymous,  October 27, 2008 at 6:49 PM

I'm glad he was found guilty. Not that I wish ill for anyone but finally this shows that a senior leader in the senate is corrupt. we need real change.

support me and Barack here by showing the world on election day who your for!

The Law October 28, 2008 at 12:12 AM

I recently wrote about how many prominent Republicans have joined the democratic camp this time around in my blog as well. And I find the CC Goldwater to be by far the most damaging. It may then come of no surprise that AZ is now "leaning" McCain. Should he lose AZ, this election will go down as the most abyssmal failure in the history of politics!

-tL
thelcomment.blogspot.com

Anonymous,  October 29, 2008 at 12:28 PM

Read the blog heavenandearthlings.blogspot.com, to read about world prophecy and Obama

Jesse W. October 29, 2008 at 8:23 PM

oh boy it is going to be a FUN election!

Jesse W.